Oracle of Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:54 am
Latest topics
» Registration Guide
Where are the Dothraki and Night's Watch? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:42 pm by Numair

» Runaway Roll
Where are the Dothraki and Night's Watch? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:32 pm by Rocky

» Tobias Baratheon [WIP]
Where are the Dothraki and Night's Watch? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:27 pm by Tobias Baratheon

» Numair [wip]
Where are the Dothraki and Night's Watch? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:46 pm by Numair

» How to do the rolls?
Where are the Dothraki and Night's Watch? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:41 am by Rocky

» War/Battle Rolls
Where are the Dothraki and Night's Watch? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:18 am by Rocky

» Weekly Rolls
Where are the Dothraki and Night's Watch? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:17 am by Rocky

» Update Sheet Template
Where are the Dothraki and Night's Watch? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:58 am by Rocky

» Our Advertisement
Where are the Dothraki and Night's Watch? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:18 am by Numair

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Where are the Dothraki and Night's Watch?

Go down

Where are the Dothraki and Night's Watch? Empty Where are the Dothraki and Night's Watch?

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:51 am

Hello all, I have received this question a lot while talking to others about my idea. With this, I have decided to answer in a topic and end the discussion. First of all, I have pondered that idea but decided not to add them. Mostly due to the fact that the whole idea of this RPG website is to claim the iron throne and be the strongest and work for the strongest. While making the ranks, I thought that there were a lot of spaces to fill and I was almost sure that not every one of them were to be filled.
Also, if I made the Night's Watch then I'd have to also make the Free People which were more spaces to be filled. In my opinion, once all of the slots for the Houses are filled and we are still taking in new members then I shall open the Night's Watch.

For the Dothraki, this website currently only consists of Westeros. When and if I add the Night's Watch and the Free People, once they have a good amount of people I shall add the Dothraki. Dothraki do not live in Westeros, which was my reasoning behind it. To conclude, once I fill up the ranks and the website I shall most likely add these two groups.
Rocky
Rocky
Admin

https://oracleofdawn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum